1. Assuming the 'Overall Scorecard' rule was flown during the regular rounds, the top three in points qualify for the V-Cup round.
2. Assuming the '4 Category Scorecard' rule was flown during the regular rounds, all four category winners qualify for the V-Cup round.
3. The Challenge rounds will be flown after a 15 minute break following the regular rounds.
4. The Challenge round may be flown on a different day than the regular round due to time factor.
5. The 'Overall Winner' scorecard rule applies in the V-Cup Challenge rounds.
6. Qualifiers select 3 figures of their choice for the Cup rounds.
7. Who goes first? The lowest number picked out of a hat. Then as larger numbers are picked.
8. Same criteria, judging and scoring guidelines in Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4 apply.
9. Ties are broken by a fly-off of a selected figure of choice by the final two entrants until a clear winner.
10. Highest total points after all rounds wins the perpetual V-Cup Trophy.